WEBSITE TEMPLATE FAQ
1. What are the advantages of using
a website template?
The major advantage is price: You get a high quality design for for free or for just $20-$70 for our premium templates. You don't have to hire a web designer or web design studio. The second advantage is the time frame: It usually takes 5-15 days for a good designer to produce a web page of such quality.
2. What are the differences between your free website templates and premium website templates? Our premium website templates are of a slightly higher quality and include multiple pages with a variety of page layouts. They also come with unlimited free access for 30 days to our web design library to customize your website template and make it truly unique. The library includes professional stock photos, icons, clipart, fonts, flash files, sounds, and more. Browse Free Web Design Library As well, you will receive a collection of free clipart images with your template download to use instantly to customize your website templates. This collection includes arrows, bullets, buttons, icons, logos, and other web page graphics. Finally, you will receive unlimited tech support should you have any questions while working on your template. Our free website templates do not include the extras mentioned above, and we do not provide support. These free templates were designed by others. You will receive contact information for the author of the template with your download and will need to contact them directly with your questions. Most importantly, our free website templates require credit to the author displayed on your web pages with a link back to their website. Our premium templates do not have this requirement.
3. What do I receive when I order a template?
PREMIUM TEMPLATES: You will receive a confirmation email with a link to download your template as a zip file. The zip file will contain the following: PSD (photoshop) files, HTML files, flash files if applicable, fonts, and an extensive clipart library. You will need unzipping software to open the zip file. Windows users may visit HotScripts.com or WinZip.com. Mac users may visit StuffIt.com. You will also receive unlimited free access for 30 days to our online web design library to customize your website template and make it truly unique. This library includes professional stock photos, icons, clipart, fonts, flash files, sounds, and more. Finally, you will receive access to our template editing online help files, as well as unlimited free tech support should you have any questions while working on your template.
4. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the premium templates?
• Build one website using the template for yourself or your client.
You may not:
• Resell or redistribute the templates.
• Claim intellectual property rights or exclusive ownership of any of our template products, modified or unmodified.
• Make more than one project using the same template. You must purchase the same template again in order to make another project with the same design.
5. Is the license a one-time fee
Yes, the payment for your premium template is a one-time fee. There will never be any additional charges.
6. I would like to make payment by
company or personal check via regular postal mail. Is that possible?
No. At this time, our ordering system is only set up to accept payments via our regular online shopping cart.
7. Can I pay for my template via
Yes. Email us at and request to pay via PayPal. Be sure to provide your PayPal email address and the template ID#. We will send a PayPal invoice to you via email. Simply pay the invoice through PayPal, and you will receive the link to download your template via email shortly after.
8. What is your return policy?
Since our company is offering nontangible, irrevocable goods of which copies can easily be made before being returned to us, we do not issue refunds, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing any template product at our site. There are free sample templates available, which you may download and try out before making your purchase. You should also review the recommended software to be sure that you have everything you need in order to edit your template. Occasionally, exceptions are made when a template is "not as described". Email us at to inquire.
9. I ordered a template but haven't
received payment instructions or download information.
Click Here to the check the status of your order. If your order was paid for via PayPal, email us at:
10. Is it possible to reactivate my
Yes. Click Here to request to have your template download link resent.
11. How can I modify my premium template to suit
my particular website?
View the tutorials at our Support Center.
12. Are your templates Microsoft
Yes. They are also compatible with Macromedia Dreamweaver and Adobe GoLive web page editors. They may be compatible with others, though we cannot offer support or make any guarantees.
13. Can I edit the flash templates in Swish?
No. Our flash templates can be edited only with Macromedia Flash. It is recommended that you purchase a Swish template instead.
14. Is it possible to use your templates
to develop websites for my customers?
Yes. Our templates are ideal for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality design and also save time and money. However, you may only use a premium template in one project and must purchase the same template again in order to make another project with the same design.
15. Can I put low-resolution thumbnails
of templates on my website for my clients to choose designs?
16. I have other questions.
Email us at: